May

May is a big month in our family. My birthday, Aaron's birthday, Uncle Mike's birthday, and a few wedding anniversaries, plus Memorial Day. We try and celebrate each individual event but sometimes they get all bundled together.

For my birthday Aaron and Thatcher brought me flowers at work during lunch! I love when my two favorite people get to come visit me at lunch. :) It makes my day a so much better!

For Aaron's birthday we got him a bunch of balloons and taped different pictures of all the fun things we have done the past few years to the strings (thank you Pintrest for the idea). We also got him some of his favorite snacks. (Some how I didn't take a single picture so you will just have to imagine how awesome it was!) 

For Memorial Day we have a family tradition of visiting the different cemeteries where we have family members. We leave a few flowers, tidy up the headstones and share some of our favorite memories. It has been one of my favorite traditions! We live close enough to the cemetery where my dad, and great-grandparents Larsen and a few other family members are so we walked over and met up with my mom and Grandpa and Grandma Campbell. Thatcher was jabbering up a storm the whole time we were there! It was so fun to visit and think about all the blessings we have as an eternal family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment