One rainy, snowy, cold weekend...

I know- two posts in one weekend? CRAZY! But I wanted to share the starfish and our lazy weekend... So- we have enjoyed spending time inside and just getting stuff done... Like making chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast- YUM!

Cleo "helped" change the sheets on the bed- yes that is her sticking out from under the sheet. She would race around the bed and dive on the air-pillows in the sheets as I was trying to put them on. Lets just say it took a long time to get the bed made that day!


Since it was so cold and rainy/snowy our poor little puppy was feeling pretty cold, so we gave him his favorite blanky and he stayed curled up on the back of the chair like that for a few hours! Oh- and the white on his ear is mentioned further down...


I also set out to start re-painting the windowsills, door frames and trim. When I started scrubbing them down for our up-coming home inspection (I really doubt they will care about our moulding looking a little dingy but it was a good excuse for me to go cleaning crazy!) I noticed that there were some spots that were in need of fresh paint. Lucky for me we happened to have some in the garage from another project. So I set out with my sand paper and paintbrush. I wish I had a good picture of Jack and Cleo- they both have paint on them! Jack has one white ear, eyebrows, and whiskers. Cleo also has some white "hi lights" in her side and her whiskers. :)

So that is our lazy weekend of yummy food, little projects, some movies and wishing for spring... hope you all enjoyed the snow! Personally we are suffering from some spring fever and wishing for temperatures above freezing...

No comments:

Post a Comment