A little about us and why we are here...

We hope as you poke through our blog and our adoption profile you can get to know a little about us- but there just isn’t time or space to put everything into words, so we invite you to e-mail us with any questions or thoughts or anything- We would LOVE to hear from you! J
The past few years we have been plagued by the “unknown”. Over and over we have heard “we don’t know why you have lost two babies, you are young and healthy” and “we don’t know why you are struggling to get pregnant, you are young and healthy”… the “unknowns” go on and on. There are things we do know, through the power of prayer. We know we are supposed to be parents, I know I am going to be a mom. I know our loving Heavenly Father has a plan for us and a path we are to follow. I have felt great comfort knowing that someday I will get to hold my child in my arms. We have been comforted through prayer and through the tender mercies- the things that happen to impact me- just when I need them.  
One of these tender mercies came recently through my sister in the form of a little quote she found.

“Love is the very essence of life. It is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Love is at the beginning also, and from it springs the beauty that arches across the sky on a stormy day. Love is the security for which children weep, the yearning of youth, the adhesive that binds marriage, and the lubricant that prevents devastating friction in the home. It is the peace of old age, the sunlight of hope shining through death. How rich are those who enjoy it in their associations with family, friends, church, and neighbors… Love unlike faith, is a gift of God.” – Gordon B. Hinckley 


Family is very important to Aaron and I and we hope our child will have the opportunity to know their birth family as well as our family. We both have fond memories of family outings and adventures and hope to continue some family traditions with our own children.   

No comments:

Post a Comment