Miracles and Blessings



After being approved and on the adoption waiting list for about four months we have been blessed with a miracle! We are PREGNANT!! (I hate cliché’s but so far I have managed to be a “june bride” and get pregnant after being approved for adoption!)

The positive test was the same morning as my huge RMA exam, I hadn’t felt well for the two weeks leading up to the exam and just thought it was nerves and stress. When things didn’t get any better I kept having the thought that I was pregnant… so off to Walmart I went and came home with a three pack of tests. Yup, I used all three J just trying to be thorough.
We began with cautious optimism and made the OBGYN appt for a few weeks later (apparently there are a lot of pregnant ladies in the treasure valley this summer it was hard to get an appt). We prayed and prayed that our little miracle would have a heart beat and be healthy. The first ultrasound was such an amazing day! We saw a glorious heart beat and a little “gummy bear” that wiggled and moved! We were so relieved and still a little worried.
The weeks have ticked by and I have tried my best to enjoy being pregnant and remind myself on the days I don’t feel so great that I prayed for this J My diabetes hasn’t given me much trouble, I am so blessed with amazing technology and physicians who have been available to help trouble shoot some tricky things. There haven’t been any major complications or reasons to be concerned.
Each day that goes by we are getting a little more excited, but there is still that nasty “what if” and “maybe” monster lurking in the shadows… we are anxious for the next ultra sound appt to know that everything is going well and to see our little miracle baby!
Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers and until February, keep watching for more baby belly news from the Fullers!

No comments:

Post a Comment