BUMP!

Well, when I found out I was pregnant I told myself I would take a picture of my growing belly each week... do you have any idea how hard it is to take a decent picture of yourself by yourself?? (With Aaron's work and school schedule we only see each other on the weekends and when I am up to go potty at midnight- 2am when he is just getting home) We have managed to snag a few pics the past few weeks and hopefully I will remember to keep taking pics! So here you go... just thought I would share a few of the recent ones with you :)




 (Notice the Blue and Orange? It was game day! Go BRONCOS!!)

(and of course we are all set for next football season... we can't live in bronconation and not have proper bronco attire for the entire family)


I have been feeling pretty good the past few weeks aside from a migraine headache at 2 am that landed us in labor and delivery for observation and medication (nothing was really wrong they just wanted to observe me since I haven't had a migraine before). The baby didn't seem to mind, I could feel the little wiggle worm and the nurse found a nice strong heart beat. Hopefully that is our last trip to the L&D until February! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment